What can you expect from your job?
You are responsible for the development of customers for our new product line of charging stations in your region.
- Do you love taking the lead?
- You actively prospect in your area and present Smappee, our products and services to potential customers by phone and face-to-face.
- Cold calling is no problem for you
- You analyse costs & benefits of potential customers
- You develop a database of leads in order to keep an overview
- Are you target driven? You achieve planned sales targets and outcomes within the deadline
- Is perseverance your middle name? “No, thanks” triggers you to turn it into a “yes”
- Are you independent & flexible? You schedule your own agenda and you love being on the road
- Triggered by technical knowledge? You keep your technical knowledge up to date and are aware of changes in the market and with competition
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master degree and you have several years of sales experience in a technical environment
- You live in Flanders
- You surprise us with your selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- You feel good in a flexible environment where you get the opportunity to work independently
- You have a ‘green heart’ and you believe in renewable energy.
- Entrepreneurship, proactivity, and a commercial mindset characterize you.
- You can express yourself well in English and Dutch
What can we offer you?
- You will work in a horizontal structure with colleagues with a start-up mentality.
- So, not 9-to-5 but a good work-life balance: limited commuting due to the ideal location along the E17, flexible working hours and lots of teambuilding activities.
- We offer remuneration according to experience, completed with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, health insurance, group insurance and holidays supplemented with ADV days.
- You will be working in a brand new, high-tech building with ample parking space, bicycle storage, electric car chargers, fitness and its own restaurant.
- And we offer a job where you can truly contribute to a better planet!