What can you expect from your job?
You are responsible for the development of customers for our new product line of charging stations in your region.
- Do you love taking the lead?
- You actively prospect in your area and present Smappee, our products and services to potential customers by phone and face-to-face.
- Cold calling is no problem for you.
- You analyse costs and benefits of potential customers.
- You develop a database of leads in order to keep an overview.
- Are you target driven?
You achieve planned sales targets and outcomes within the deadline.
- Is perseverance your middle name?
“No, thanks” triggers you to turn it into a “yes”.
- Are you independent & flexible?
You schedule your own agenda and you love being on the road.
- Triggered by technical knowledge?
You keep your technical knowledge up to date and are aware of changes in the market and with competition.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree and you have several years of sales experience in a technical environment.
- You have a ‘green heart’ and you believe in renewable energy.
- You feel good in a flexible environment where you get the opportunity to work independently.
- Entrepreneurship, proactivity, and a commercial mindset characterizes you.
- You surprise us with your selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- You live in Switzerland or Austria and you will focus on Switzerland and Austria as markets.
- You can express yourself well in English, German and French.
What can we offer you?
- At Smappee, you will end up with an inspiring job and exciting challenges in a fast-growing company.
- We work in a horizontal structure, in which each team member breathes the start-up spirit.
- The main office is a brand new, high-tech and eco-friendly building with spacious parking space, bicycle storage, electric car chargers, fitness and its own restaurant; just a 1,5 hour drive away from Brussels Airport.
- We offer remuneration according to experience, completed with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers (or equivalent) health insurance, group insurance, company car and holidays supplemented with ADV days (reduction of working time by granting additional rest days)
- On top of that, we offer a job where you can truly contribute to a better planet.