What can you expect from your job?
You are responsible for the development of customers for our new product line of charging stations in your region.
- Do you love taking the lead?
- You actively prospect in your area and present Smappee, our products and services to potential customers by phone and face-to-face.
- Cold calling is no problem for you.
- You analyse costs and benefits of potential customers.
- You develop a database of leads in order to keep an overview.
- Are you target driven?
You achieve planned sales targets and outcomes within the deadline.
- Is perseverance your middle name?
“No, thanks” triggers you to turn it into a “yes”.
- Are you independent & flexible?
You schedule your own agenda and you love being on the road.
- Triggered by technical knowledge?
You keep your technical knowledge up to date and are aware of changes in the market and with competition.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree and you have several years of sales experience in a technical environment.
- You live in West Flanders, East Flanders or Hainaut, Belgium. You’ll be working from our HQ (Courtrai).
- You surprise us with your selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- You feel good in a flexible environment where you get the opportunity to work independently.
- You have a ‘green heart’ and you believe in renewable energy.
- Entrepreneurship, proactivity, and a commercial mindset characterise you.
- You can express yourself well in French and English.
What can we offer you?
- You will end up in a fast-growing team with a horizontal structure, in which each team member breathes the scale-up spirit.
- You will be working at Snowball, in a brand new, high-tech and eco-friendly building with ample parking options, a fitness area and its own restaurant. Snowball is not only a beautiful workspace, but also an inspiring environment with lots of events and the base for our very own cleantech accelerator. Discover Snowball.
- We offer remuneration according to experience, with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, health insurance, group insurance and holidays supplemented with ADV days.
- And we offer a job where you can truly contribute to a better planet!