Smappee is a purpose-driven company. At the core of everything we do, we aim to facilitate energy efficiency in an innovative, easy, and fun way. We have an offering in electric vehicle charging and energy management. Based in Kortrijk, Harelbeke we have an international scope and are a (very) fast-growing team.
What your day would look like
As the social media guru of the team, you’re responsible for Smappee’s e-mail marketing and social media channels on a global level and help us execute our communication strategy. Today, we already have a presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. But we want more! We want to inspire… to help thousands of people live more energy-efficient and be ready for the energy transition.
You’ll also support our Digital Marketing Manager in SEO & SEA improvements, marketing automation and marketing reporting.
- You oversee and are responsible for the development, coordination, and implementation of the social media plan
- You take the lead on our Agorapulse Social platform and manage our online community
- You contribute with (video) content together with the content team
- You implement digital ads on Google, Meta and LinkedIn and marketing automation
- You supervise translation assignments
- You gather relevant data for the Marketing reporting
- And you will also participate in optimising the user experience of our software tools.
Is this you?
We value creativity and someone who dares to challenge our current social media strategy, while always keeping the brand and our identity in mind. You can easily enthuse an audience with a fluent and fun writing style. You’re aware of the impact of social media and want to use it for the better. You thrive in an international atmosphere and taking ownership comes naturally to you.
Some personal skills we value
- You love hashtags, Reels, and viral videos and have an eye for visual communication.
- Your written English is excellent.
- You’re a team player and you love to learn.
- You’re eager to continue to shape Smappee’s tone of voice on social media
- You could have easily made this job post go viral on social media.
The skills required for this job
- Master Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent in experience.
- 2+ years of experience in social media or digital marketing.
- Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Social Media Management platforms, CRM systems, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Canva
- Knowledge in video editing and photography is a plus
- Be proficient in English, spoken and written. Native speakers or knowledge of other languages is a clear advantage.
Perks & benefits
At Smappee, we want our employees to be able to contribute fully to our mission, so we have designed our work environment to be as efficient as possible.
- Stay inspired by the brand new and high-tech office building
- Enjoy a flexible environment with a horizontal structure
- Benefit from multiple career and personal development opportunities
- Carefree commute due to the ideal location along the E17, spacious parking, electric car chargers and bicycle storage
- Plan your sports sessions or lunch breaks efficiently thanks to the gym, showers, and restaurant in the building
- A good work-life balance: flexible working hours and fun team lunches and activities
- Remuneration according to experience, completed with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, health insurance, group insurance, holidays supplemented with ADV days and optional bicycle leasing
- On top of that, we offer a job where you can truly contribute to a better planet