What can you expect from your job?
You are responsible for the procurement of high tech products, semiconductors and electronics:
- You manage the buying process for a given set of goods, materials and services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- You prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements.
- You apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets.
- You manage problems and schedule changes, and you ensure these changes are reflected within the ERP systems.
- You contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- You research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible.
- You research and evaluate existing and new suppliers.
- You explore alternate sources for goods and materials.
You ensure a continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- You monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and have proven purchasing experience, preferably within a technical or manufacturing environment.
- You have strong technical knowledge and understanding of business processes, components, and supply chain management.
- You are highly skilled at building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- You have a developed a strong knowledge of relevant purchasing and sourcing concepts.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- You have good knowledge of ERP programs and strong computer skills, including advanced Excel skills
- You feel good in a flexible environment where you get the opportunity to work independently.
- You have a ‘green hart’ and you believe in renewable energy.
What can we offer you?
- You will work in a horizontal structure with colleagues with a start-up mentality.
- So, not 9-to-5 but a good work-life balance: limited commuting due to the ideal location along the E17, flexible working hours and lots of teambuilding activities.
- We offer remuneration according to experience, completed with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, health insurance, group insurance and holidays supplemented with ADV days.
- You will be working in a brand new, high-tech building with ample parking space, bicycle storage, electric car chargers, fitness and its own restaurant.
- And we offer a job where you can truly contribute to a better planet!