NORTH AMERICAN OPERATING DIVISION
Smappee: Cleantech Energy Management and Sustainability Company
This is an outstanding opportunity for a technical sales professional with several years of
experience leading business growth in the Energy Management and Sustainability Space.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a dynamic individual to lead and develop our Power Management business
in North America. He/She is responsible for business development, channel growth and
selling our Power Management solutions to our existing channel partners and onboarding
new channel partners.
Reporting to the SVP of North America, you will coordinate sales activities in a specific
channel, creating added value for the customer, with a clear focus on increasing market
share, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
You must possess the ability to build solutions by understanding the customer context,
including all stakeholders, process and needs, as well as technical complexity induced by
the integration of numerous interconnected components, sub-systems, IoT and cloud
- Monitor all accounts including key and national accounts, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Drive activities directly related to sales and channel expansion.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain CRM, sales funnels, and opportunity mapping.
- Well organized and a systematic approach to selling.
- Preference given to candidates that are formally trained in spin, neat, conceptual or solution selling.
Qualifications & Education Requirements.
- Engineering degree or MBA with a technology flair.
- Demonstrated success in a customer-facing business growth and leadership.
- 5 years of a proven track record of direct key account sales experience.
- Technical knowledge in power metering, IoT, cloud connectivity, energy management, and sustainability.
- Ability to value sell to C-level key accounts and clients.
- The ability to inspire, enthuse and motivate customers.
- Proficient in English, spoken and written is a must.
- Preference will be given to ambitious individuals who want to build a business in North America, own a share of its success, and a person with a strong people and customer focus.
- Live and work in the USA.
A competitive compensation package will be provided including an attractive base salary,
performance-based bonus, other sales incentives, and potential participation in the
company share ownership program.
Please apply via email with your resume and a cover letter detailing how you fit the
requirements of the role and why you are the best candidate.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Smappee NAOD
Smappee is an award-winning Global Specialist in Energy Savings that offers their customers the tools to put Energy Costs under control with the next generation of smart Energy management.
Smappee’s future-proof Energy management uses State-of-the-art technology to visualize your energy consumption on a per circuit basis, understand your power quality and integrate the data into your building management system. The system not only provides a large amount of highly valuable, actionable data but also allows IoT enabled control. Smappee is the perfect match for Energy Reduction and Conservation projects.