Smappee’s smart meter module is a plug and play add-on for smart meters. It offers the best of both worlds: enabling the smart grid and offering insights that help manage energy efficiently and save costs. The module will be available soon to read the P1 and/or S1 port of smart meters in Flanders (Belgium). The module can be custom-created for other regions.
The roll-out of the smart meter encounters resistance from consumers. Smappee’s smart meter module quickly and easily adds a lot of added value to their smart meter:
• Discover standby power and energy guzzlers.
• See real-time and historical electricity ànd gas data.
• Save energy, costs and the environment.
• Discover how well you’re doing compared to others.
• Optional NILM feature for appliance detection.
• Know when you’re sending solar back to the grid.
• Plug and play – install yourself.
Experience the benefits of the rich Smappee data and the infinite possibilities of its modular system:
• Get insights in always-on power, real-time and historical energy data per day, week, month or year.
• Access in-depth data in the professional dashboard.
• Use Smappee’s API to build additional services.
• Low Total Cost of Ownership.
• Offer clients remote support and configuration.
• Custom-create Smappee’s smart meter module.
• Rebrand packaging, app and dashboard.
Using Smappee, you can be confident to keep up with the latest evolutions and innovations in the market such as dynamic customer loads, EV growth and distributed renewable energy integration. Smappee continuously works on the expansion and compatibility of its ecosystem, so that it responds to what users really need to use energy carefree and as efficiently as possible. When in time, there is a need for more data, control or services, they can add modules to the existing solution. Over-the-air updates enable Smappee to adapt to any demand scenarios and all applications, preparing it for the coming smart grid (r)evolution.
Nobody leaves a tap running. And yet everybody wastes energy. Smappee helps you detect invisible energy consumption. It is an easy and affordable way to gain valuable insights into and more control over your energy consumption.
Whether it is bidirectional EV charging, smart office buildings or the rollout of our sustainability objectives, partnering with leading firms like ENGIE, Smappee and EVBox is helping us to meet our sustainability goals and future-proofing our business
Thanks to the Smappee EV Base we are able to offer our employees and visitors the opportunity to charge their electric vehicle at any time while turning the solar energy produced on site into a source of income. We also love the ambient lighting which is both beautiful and functional.
Smappee worked with us and adapted their product as our needs became clearer. Their willingness to collaborate and support us was one of the key drivers in our decision to move forward with them.
It was important for us that the Smappee technology could integrate with our current products, as well as with our future products. That, together with the speed at which integration could happen, gave us a significant headstart on our competition.
Before our customers can manage their energy, they first need detailed insight into their production and consumption. Smappee offers them the perfect tools for that and visualises this in an intuitive way.